Sunday, July 8, 2012

time to vent


dear brandon,
you're being a dumbass. i've been begging to see you and hang out for a while, and we never get to. i understand that you live 40 minutes away from me now, quite understandable why we can't hang out right?
then i assume you should understand why it really rustles my jimmies when you say we can't hang out. then the next day you randomly go to busch gardens, which is an hour away from where you live... -.- at 7:45 PM. WHYWHYWHY. Its suspicious, to say the least. you didn't even text me either.  Then , yesterday, you go to the MOVIES. When i been begging to go on a date for you FOREVER, and you always say you dont have money. but i guess its fine you go to the movies around 9:45 PM . Going to the movies that late, not weird at all. -__- You claim you go with your best friend, and you probably did. But its freaking weird. and aggravating you can hang out with him whenever you feel like it, and not me when i've been asking. sorry, i get that he works out on the weekdays for football :p but, you saying i have every day to see you except the weekends is IGNORANT. I cannot drive by myself. My father works on the weekdays. Maybe you should get your freaking drivers license . I'm younger than you and i have my permit. and your practically 16 . -_-

wtf is wrong with you, you aree such a freaking jerk ugh.

k,

Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment